Regular check-ups with your dentist are extremely valuable to maintain the health of your teeth and gums, and early detection can save money by avoiding more extensive work in future.
Benefits of regular check – Ups
✓ Early detection of any dental problems
✓ Expert advice on prevention
✓ Check risk factors for gum disease, decay, toothwear and mouth cancer
Comprehensive Oral Health Check
At every check up appointment we will do a detailed assessment of in
the form of a 12-point health check. This includes:
- Discussing any changes you have noticed since your last check up or any concerns you have.
- Going through your medical history to identify if any conditions or medications may be affecting your oral health.
- Checking all existing dental work including fillings, crowns, bridges and implants to ensure there are no defects.
- Identifying any signs of gum disease and advising plaque removal methods to keep your gums healthy.
- Screening for mouth cancer and promptly referring you to a specialist if needed.
- Assessing the way your teeth bite together to make sure your bite is even and not putting strain on your joints and muscles.
- Checking for toothwear, which can be caused by poor brushing, grinding and dietary acids.
- Take x-rays when needed to check for underlying problems like tooth decay, chronic infections and bone loss.
- Assessing children’s teeth to ensure they are developing correctly for their age and identifying if there are any problems in their alignment.
- Carrying out preventative procedures like applying fluoride treatments to reduce the risk of tooth decay.
After your comprehensive oral health check, we will discuss all relevant treatment options to form a treatment plan bespoke to your needs.
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?
020 8890 2088
West, Feltham, Middlesex